domingo, junio 03, 2007

La canción...

My black backpack’s stuffed with broken dreams.
Twenty bucks should get me thru the week.
Never said a word of discontentment
I thought it a thousand times.
But now I’m leaving home.
Here in the shadows
I’m safe I’m free.
I‘ve nowhere else to go but
I cannot stay where I don’t belong.
Two months past by end its getting cold.
I know I’m not lost I’m just alone.
But I won’t cry I wont give up I can’t go back now.
Waking up is knowing who you really are.
Here in the shadows I’m safe I’m free.
I‘ve nowhere else to go but
I cannot stay where I don’t belong.
In the shadows I’m safe I’m free.
I’ve nowhere else to go but I cannot stay here ow
Show me the shadow where to true meaning lies.
So much more is made in empty eyes.

Un brujo me dijo el viernes que tengo el don de la escritura...
Pero creo quie por hoy ya fue a dormir...
Estoy harta de frases hechas y lugares comunes...
but I cannot stay where I don’t belong.

3 comentarios:

Yaoteka dijo...

I can't either

(but I'm afraid to let go...)

J®G sr_bikini_agogo / Tristan No no no... dijo...

SI ERES PITONIZA QUE ONDA DIME CUAL SERA MI FUTURO LO NECESITO SABER YA...

La Pitonisa dijo...

Señor bikini agogo...
de mas detalles oiga! esta bien que se el futuro pero tampoco son enchiladas!
saludos